Monday, May 7, 2012

If you know me at all, you know that I am pro-life. You'll have to put up with the fact that I have decided to start posting some articles on here and a few less on FB. I don't buy into "don't force your views on me" argument, b/c abortion obviously forces something on another whole person by aborting it. 


I find this article particularly interesting. I haven't looked into China, but I wonder if the same will be true with them soon.
The Asian Tiger-Japan-is in danger of extinction

And btw, there's always the argument, if you don't like what I'm posting, don't read it:)

2 comments:

  1. And being pro choice, I just click on 'hide story', no muss no fuss. :D It's your right to post what you want on your page, and my right to hide it on my newsfeed if I disagree. I wouldn't unsubscribe to you over it, or unfriend you, or jump in and be all confrontational at you with a comment. You and I agreed to disagree a long time ago and still built a dear friendship. I love you and your fam and hope to meet you all one day!!

    That said, I decided not to post anything political anymore, because it ends up spurning arguments and conflict. It happened back in 2008, when I'd post something and come back online to find people screaming at each other in the comments.

    What I find more upsetting on my newsfeed is the plethora of 'saved the abused animals' stuff with graphic photos that, as an animal lover, I really don't need to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those animal things are upsetting. I try to keep my kids from looking at my FB much, but if they're sitting right next to me and they see it, it's hard for them too.

    I love you too Joj! I'm still not quite over the fact that you were so close to my exit and we didn't meet;)
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete