Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Happy Turkey Day:)

Here's wishing you all a safe, happy and yummy Thanksgiving. Filled w/ good food, no work and good times:) We have much to be thankful for. Even thru all the crud, we have much to be thankful for.

What are your plans? Thursday morning, dull, rainy and early, I am doing my 1st marathon, we'll call it a walkathon, b/c this bum isn't doing anything that one could construe as running. 5k. How did I get myself into this you might ask? This is my reward for reaching my 1st goal. Some reward. No, it's a great gift. Something that will keep me working toward my next goal, and make me able to eat 1, maybe 2 pieces of pie latter in the day....

Thursday afternoon we'll be at my cousins w/ relatives on my moms side. My 82 yo grandpa who recently moved here from Alabama that I hardly know, so I'm looking forward to getting to know him some. Should be fun, the kids will see their cousins too.

And Saturday, we're off to dh's side of the fam. Lot's more people and further away, but much fun will be had:)

Hope you all enjoy your holidays!! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Kris!!! xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx joj, sounds like yours turned out yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kris, belated Happy Thanksgiving. sounds like you had lots of fun over your holiday. i went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and had soooo much fun. i laughed so much.

    Taye Diggs, the movie actor, and his wife had a baby a few months ago, and they had a Doula, which made me think of you when i heard him say that.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm VERY late for this, but I hope you and yours had a GREAT holiday

    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx di!!
    syl- i did see his interview!

    ReplyDelete