Friday, July 3, 2009

just piccies this time, and happy 4th!!!





I got tired of playing, or rather fighting w/ wmm. so here are some pics:)
This is us waiting to get into the actual venue. This is Ronnie, and 2 great new friends we met b4 hand while we were stalking, come to find out, they just live about 45 minutes from us, so we plan to get together really soon:) and me.
Us in the venue, still waiting...
Coupla concert pics. This one shows how far back we were. Try as I might, I cannot get good seats. I actually had the money this time, I call as soon as the ticket line opens, but I still ended up w/ these seats. I know, people say wait and buy them right b4 the show, close seats open up and sure enough one of the girls we were w/ called and 5th row opened up. But how do you plan on going to a concert w/ no tickets till the day b4 the show?? That is scary. I did just find o/ about this blog that has like some kind of thing that let's you buy early, so hopefully next year....
Donnie..
Jon and Joe(?) Singing a medley of my all time fave NKOTB song Didn't I Blow Your Mind
Us singing I'll Be Lovin' You Forever..
That's all for now, I wish you all a safe and happy 4th of July tomorrow!!! We're going to watch our local fireworks at the airport tonight, should be fun! (not as much fun as an nkotb concert in chicago, but such is life....)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th July - and I hope the planes managed to avoid all those fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had such a good time at the show and your pics came out GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time, which is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete