Wednesday, July 1, 2009

next stop, tinley park!!

The night that we got to Tinley Park we really didn't have much to do, so we went wandering around. It's a nice place, but it's not like downtown Chicago. We decided we'd go hunt down the amphitheater so we would know where we were going the next day.

And, last year, when we met Donnie, we went early to the arena, found the buses, and he came out and signed autographs. So, we also wanted to see if we'd be able to see where the buses would be, you know, do a little stalking:)


Unfortunately for us, they were completely unaccesable this time around. But we still had a great time, as you can see:)

This pic and this video needs a little explaining. Ronnie says she's special b/c she is the star of all the videos since I'm the movie maker!! And you see, all of our boys are from Boston:) So....


Thanx for visiting me on my new blog, it's been immensly fun blogging again and hearing from your, and extremly frustrating trying to figure out windows movie maker, which is the only thing I have that will format them so I can upload them anywhere:) anyone want to come give me lessons??? more l8tr!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess there's always YouTube. At least they can't delete your own innocent videos as inapproriate or infringing copyright.

    ReplyDelete