Monday, July 20, 2009

Relay for Life

As a last minute thing I am walking in the Relay for Life this weekend. I knew I wanted to do it, but didn't know it was this weekend. I don't feel like it was very well publicised. I had hardly heard about it. I know in the years past it was all over the place. This year some friends said that there was hardly any interest in the booth they were doing. That is so sad. I know that the economy is bad, and it's hard to ask for money, but I still don't mind doing the asking once in a while:D As a last minute plea, I'm out there begging for it!! I've gotten 4 sponsors so for:) Like I told 1 friend, I figure, whatever money I show up w/ is more than what they had b4 I got there:) You know what I mean though, having only a weeks notice, I won't get much, but every dollar counts!! And thank you to everyone who has sponsored me so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment