Tuesday, October 20, 2009

kid-bits...

The other day Sis apparently wasn't getting "fed" quick enough, decides to take matters into her own hands. She opens the half empty/full pantry and in full drama says, "If you love someone, how can you let them starve!?"

Because, you know, she's wasting away right?? These kids, I tell ya, she could eat night and day. Zac, who is 10, and just started taking ADD meds, has lost 6 lbs in 2 months. As a result of decreased appetite from the meds. And Zai, he would eat about every 10 minutes if I'd let him too. In spite of all I do to teach them healthy eating habits....they at least prove to me they know what foods are healthy. I think Zac has leveled out now. And I am learning how to entice him w/ things he really likes. And, I know, it only get's worse from here right?? As they get older and bigger and eat more.....eyeyeye!

1 comment:

  1. The common complaint I hear about teen boys is the volume of milk they put away! lol I think Sis has an acting career ahead of her!

    ReplyDelete